Participants are invited to submit abstracts in the following categories for oral and poster presentations:
- Policy and Practice
- Training and Education
Participants may also submit abstracts for Workshops (separate guidelines to follow).
Abstracts submitted can cover any of the following groups or topics;
Groups: migrants, ethnic minorities, asylum seekers, refugees, undocumented migrants.
- Socio –Demographic determinants
- Political determinants for health and the policy environment; (including entitlements, economic factors and ethical challenges)
- Access and equality of health care services; disparities and inequities
- Social exclusion and marginalization
- Health system responsiveness to diversity; Good practices
- User involvement and participation; Empowerment and levers for change
- Professional Training and Education
- Policies and practices affecting the living and working conditions that impact health; work safety