The Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts for presentation at the 6th European Conference on Migrant and Ethnic Minority Health, EUPHA MEMH Oslo 2016.
EUPHA MEMH Oslo 2016 will provide a unique opportunity for all the stakeholders in the health care sector to meet, share, discuss and debate the issues related to equity in health.
The theme of EUPHA MEMH 2016 will be Equity – the Policy Practice Gap.
Participants are invited to submit abstracts in the following categories for oral and poster presentations
- Policy and Practice
- Training and Education
Participants may also submit abstracts for Workshops (separate guidelines to follow).
Abstracts submitted can cover any of the following groups or topics;
Groups: migrants, ethnic minorities, asylum seekers, refugees, undocumented migrants
- Socio-Demographic determinants
- Political determinants for health and the policy environment; (including entitlements, economic factors and ethical challenges)
- Access and quality of health care services; disparities and inequities
- Social exclusion and marginalization
- Health system responsiveness to diversity; Good practices
- User involvement and participation; Empowerment and levers for change
- Professional Training and Education
- Policies and practices affecting the living and working conditions that impact health; work safety
Authors please note
Abstracts must be written and presented in English only.
Authors will be expected to attend the conference and make their presentations (oral or poster) themselves.
An author can only be the presenting author of one category of abstract. Being a co-author will not be taken into account.
Abstracts sent without results or lessons learnt will not be considered for review and will therefore not be accepted.
Abstracts will be selected following a scientific review by the Scientific Committee. Acceptance of abstracts will be notified to the First Author and the decision of the Scientific Committee will be final. Those whose abstracts are accepted will be informed by the 15th March 2016.
Sumission of abstracts is now closed.
Notification of acceptance: 15th March 2016
For any general enquiries or enquiries regarding the programme, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at EUPHA MEMH 2016.